- Willingness to perform the below responsibilities for a full 2-year term, ending after conclusion of the audit following the November RSC
- Clean time requirement of 5 years
- Must have access to a computer and internet
- Must be willing to learn or have knowledge of Quick Books Pro
- Should have knowledge of 501(c)(3)
- Attend all RSCs
- Will deposit all funds on the next business day following the RSC.
- Provide receipts at the RSC for all moneys received at the RSC.
- Send receipts within 7 business days of receipt of moneys by mail.
- Participate in treasury audits
- Provide quarterly reports, as specified in the Financial Policy
- Provide a full audit report at the RSC following each audit
- Serve as signer on regional bank account
- Serve as contact of the regional electronic mailbox
- File all forms required to maintain the region’s 501 c 3 status
- File quarterly sales tax