H&I PR breakout Session
TBRNA annual convention
To be held in Corpus Christi on the bayfront in 2019
Save the Date!
Who: All Group Service Representatives (GSRs) and Regional Committee Members (RCMs) should attend, but all NA members within the Tejas Bluebonnet Region of NA (TBRNA) are welcome.
What: At this Regional Assembly, two things will happen:
- Election of the new Regional Delegate (RD) and Alternate (RDA). Only GSRs and RCMs may vote.
- Workshops on these three Issue Discussion Topics (IDT’s), which everyone is encouraged to participate in:
- Attractive Members to Service
- Carrying the NA Message and Making NA Attractive
- Drug Replacement Therapy (DRT) and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) as it relates to NA
Cost: Entrance fee $5/day for age 13 and older, plus camping fee $14/night per site. Note: limit of 2 tents, 2 cars, and 8 people per site.
See back of flyer for map and other park rules.
Contact: CTANA has reserved all 19 campsites in the Lakeview Camping Area, where the hospitality site and all meetings will be held.
To reserve one of these sites or if you have questions, please call Heidi M. at 512-536-0863 or Todd O. at 512-460-9365.
You may also reserve cabins or other sites directly with Texas Parks and Wildlife (see reverse).
Schedule of events taking place at the Lakeview Pavilion (hospitality site):
8pm-9pm - Campfire meeting
8-9am – Breakfast
2-3pm – Speaker meeting
8-9pm - Campfire meeting
8-9am - Breakfast
10-11am - Speaker meeting